Blackbeard Anticipation II

---Update---
I received some feedback which I've incorporated into these charts. They are pretty hires, so you can drag them onto your desktop and use. These print on 11x17 paper. You might need to reduce the size slightly to fit without printing. Again, if you see something incorrect, please let me know.

As previously mentioned, I was looking to add an anti-pirate back to the player aid. Not having played the game yet, I’m unsure if all the details are correct; but I hope it’s pretty close. The information was cobbled together from what I could find from the updated rule sets. I modified the look slightly for both of these to give a little more depth and thematic interest.

If anyone familiar with the game sees details in error, I'd appreciate you dropping me a note and I'll look into correcting.




Happy Gaming.

– Mike